|Job Title:||Test Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 20:30|
We are seeking a high level software testing professional to both:
(i) assist in providing and supporting a testing governance framework;
(ii) coordinate and manage a range of ICT testing activities.
This work will need to take into account traditional waterfall development, agile development methodologies, systems engineering, and our approach to Test & Evaluation.
- Assist in developing a testing framework for various software projects. Provide feedback and reporting on the implementation of the framework.
- Identify skills gaps in the test team and participate in identifying and planning skills development programs and approaches.
- Identify resource constraints, applicable standards to be followed, appropriate methods, tools and applications needed to undertake testing activities and help to implement the required changes or activities to address these.
- Help to align software test approaches to a wider approach to Test and Evaluation.
- Plan and conduct test activities in collaboration with others, meeting project scope, schedule and resource constraints while achieving test objectives and realising benefits to the organisation. Propose business plans to undertake test activities in a structured way.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's