Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:51|
As the delivery manager, you’ll help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of the Departments clients and staff. You’ll work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered. You’ll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments. You will be working with a team consisting of Architects, Service Designers, User Researchers, Interaction and Content Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience (at least 5 years’) experience in agile project management.
- Experience in facilitating planning and estimation.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing budgets and teams.
- Ability to help teams improve, take responsibility for their actions and work through team performance issues.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT.
- Agile certifications
- Leading the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours
- Helping the team improve and take responsibility for their actions, working through team performance issues, facilitating the retrospective, and helping the team become problem solvers and eliminate impediments
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australiann Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's