Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 17:54|
The successful candidate will help the department to develop a strong change and communications capability across ICT programs, initially supporting two major pieces of work: a cloud migration project, and work delivered through an Agile Release Train.
More than developing processes and paperwork, the department is looking to effect change within the organisation, becoming more focused on delivering quality solutions that meet users’ needs.
To achieve this, the Change Manager will:
• Help establish a culture of openness, trust and transparency in work produced by the Digital Services Branch and further develop effective working relationships with business.
• Measure current change management maturity within the Digital Services Branch and then develop initiatives to improve change management capability.
• Create and implement plans, strategies and activities to support change.
• Build organisational change management capability across the Digital Services Branch.
The Change Manager will be predominantly responsible for communication, engagement and change activities, though will have support from a range of stakeholders including Project Managers, Product Managers, Release Train Engineers and training officers, among others.
The Clean Energy Regulator expects the Change Manager to display the following characteristics:
• A strong understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools especially in relation to delivery of IT products and
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
• Forward looking with a holistic approach.
• Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
• Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall product development approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Experience with medium-scale organisational change efforts.
- Detail your experience as an Organisational Change Manager
- Highlight your successful digital work outcomes
- Explain how you would be a good fit for the department
The role is based Canberra with a 5 Month Contract with a Possible 6 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's