|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 12:16|
The Department is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join us in building digital earth platforms that make large volumes of Earth observation data accessible for data science and visualisation purposes. The role will involve developing and maintaining infrastructure as code-backed systems, including continuous integration and deployment. The position will join an agile team in an exciting project having a real impact around the world.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Experience developing and maintaining infrastructure as code templates
- Extensive experience in source control management and processes
- Linux system administration expertise
- Significant experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Python programming experience
- Remote sensing knowledge
- Experience working with large volumes of raster data
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract from start date.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Operator/Admin (NV1)
Cloud DevOps Lead (NV1)
VMware Administrator - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 3 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)