|Job Title:||Integration Testers|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 16:08|
A Tester is required to design and execute manual test suites for the Departments Integration Platform Stream.
- Collaborate with business analysts, architects and SME's to ensure Testing requirements are validated
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites
- Work in cross-functional project teams using multiple delivery methodologies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements
- Comply with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Large-scale transformation experience
- Enterprise integration platform experience with ESB, MFT (Managed File Transfer), ETL, and API
- Interface and API testing experience
- End to End Testing experience
- Intermediate SQL scripting
- Government experience
- Test Automation Skills
- Experience using – ALM
- Experience with modern and secure protocols e.g. REST (Representational State Transfer) over HTTPS
- Experience with migrating Integration services from the legacy platform to the new platform
- Experience with system monitoring, data store, secure proxy, authentication, authorisation, system and interface configuration
- Experience with interfaces that transfer Geospatial, Gridded or Time-series Data
- Experience with coordinating and liaising testing with vendor, third parties and business users..
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information