|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 17:14|
- Develop, analyse and document current and future business process and requirements;
- Identify gaps and opportunities including process definition and modelling, business requirements, data mapping and other products as required
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged;
- Communicate with business and technical SME’s to define the needs based on an understanding of business information and technical constraints;
- Evaluation of RFQ responses against documented requirements;
- Assisting with development of change communications and training materials;
- Working with business and testing to support System Test, UAT & BVT;
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an ICT environment, with a proven ability to deliver complex business analysis artefacts including
- Business cases
- High level and detailed business requirements
- Business process design documentation,
- Use cases and user scenarios
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition and business process mapping, including ability to deconstruct business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding and working within an organisations’ ICT architecture principles
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvement: identifying inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, system functionality and behaviour.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing and ability to support both System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships in a dynamic working environment.
- Business Analyst Certifications
- Experience with developing End User Training Guides and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to create stakeholder engagement plans and communication plans in line with program objectives and timelines
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a Possible 12 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's