582 - Business Analyst
|Job Title:||582 - Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 09:46|
Our client is seeking to engage a Business Analyst to manage the production of a strategic plan and assist with the development of the commercial plan for IAR requirements. This resource will also work with other product managers to assist with the development of strategic plans.
This project requires a Business Analyst on a short term engagement to provide the following:
- Assist other product managers to develop a skeleton strategic plan.
- Other relevant tasks as directed by the Commonwealth.
Essential Qualification/Experience/Work Environment:
- Experience writing strategic plans for Defence organisations.
- Understanding of organisation and sustainment processes.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work independently without significant direction, but also have the flexibility and aptitude to work in a team environment;
- Ability to write strategic plans.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra location for 6 months - possible extension.
Must be Australian Citizen and have an baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31st July 2019..
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Aaron on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's