Business & Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||Business & Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 09:57|
- Producing functional and non-functional specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms.
- Proactively identify process issues, dependencies and risks and analyse trade-offs between process design options.
- Support the development of test strategies, plans, scripts and assist with testing activities where applicable.
- Identify and analyse any gaps in data and articulate in simple language, the context to which subsequent data models are formed.
- Manage requirements through the entire project life cycle and provide input to project change requests.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra location for 12 months + extension.
Must be Australian Citizen and have an NV1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday 22nd July by 2pm.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Aaron on 1300 944 936 for any further information