Change and Business Transformation Manager
|Job Title:||Change and Business Transformation Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 13:00|
The Department is transforming its desktop infrastructure under the ‘Modern Workplace’ project which will introduce a range of new technology, revised business processes and a new user experience. This includes moving from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 in the near future and transitioning to a cloud services Office 365 experience in the medium term.
We require an experienced change manager to take the lead on:
• Developing a change management strategy;
• Stakeholder engagement; and
• Corporate communication.
You will work closely with the Project team and ICT Service Management to ensure a seamless transition.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in change management, business transformation and communications in an ICT context. - 50%
- Ability to convey complex (ICT) technical information to a non-technical audience. - 15%
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels through a variety of channels. - 15%
- Able to manage own workload and deliver results in accordance with project timelines. - 20%
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 12 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)