CRM Platform Architect
|Job Title:||CRM Platform Architect|
|Salary:||$0 - $11 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:59|
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience as an Architect specialising in Dynamics 365 (.NET and Microsoft Azure)
- Ability to lead and influence technical teams to solve complex problems collaboratively and get things done
- Foster a “can do” culture of innovation among a highly skilled team of professionals
- Ability to professionally represent the work area and the Department in meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills as well as a passion for technology and continuous improvement
- Ability to produce and/or review a variety of technical artefacts including but not limited to: Solution architecture documents, Detailed Designs, Security Accreditation Documentation, Executive Briefs and Options Papers
- Ensure platform/program alignment with broader departmental initiatives and enterprise standards by working closely with the Cloud, IT Security and Enterprise Architecture groups
- Responsibility and oversight of all layers of the solution including infrastructure, application, security and information
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 11 Month Contract with a Possible 2 X 12 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information