Infrastructure Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:08|
The Infrastructure Test Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performing system and system integration testing on both physical and virtual ICT infrastructure, including a) infrastructure virtualisation, b) Linux client/server, c) Microsoft client/server, d) Internet proxies
- Performing API-testing and Third-Party dependencies
- Verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance)
- Designing and executing automated tests (functional and non-functional)
- Demonstrated experience in performing system and system integration testing on a project which has integrated both physical and virtual ICT infrastructure, including a) infrastructure virtualisation, b) Linux client/server, c) Microsoft client/server, d) internet proxies.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance).
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management.
- Experience in designing and executing automated tests (functional and non-functional).
- Experience in analysing User and System requirements, in order to derive tests.
- Excellent Analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- High motivation and ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands.
- High attention to details and solid documentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in API-testing (including SOAP and REST) and Third-Party dependencies.
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a Possible 1 X 12 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's