|Job Title:||VMWare Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 11:21|
The VMWare Engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation.
- Working with systems architects to develop solutions and integrating VMware applications into PACS.
- Implementation, configuration and maintenance of VMware tools and applications.
- Using VMware software and tools to investigate and diagnose capability problems that ACSC Cyber Analysts require for them to efficiently and effectively perform their work.
- Experience in leading the technical design and implementation of VMware technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies.
- Experience in integrating VMware technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory.
- Experience in Production of designs and implementation of private and public clouds.
- Experience in Integration of COTS products to produce business outcomes at the PROTECTED classification.
- Experience in working with VMware products such as vSPhere, ESXi, NSX, VSAN, vRealize suite and Horizon View and integrating them with various Operating environments.
- Experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a Possible 1 X 12 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information