583 - Systems Engineer (FPS Development/DOORS)
|Job Title:||583 - Systems Engineer (FPS Development/DOORS)|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 11:26|
Systems Engineer required to support the finalisation of the Project FPS in DOORS and to support linkages to T&E criteria. The tasks will include (under direction from PM and Engineering Leads):
- Support the PM/Principal Engineers in the coordination of the review and updates of requirements in the FPS
- Refine and update the Project TEMP and supporting MOPs, MOE’s and MOS’s to align with FPS.
- Support the project team on other T&E/Engineering activities as directed, this will include supporting the development of V&V aspects of SEMP and other engineering documentation, or the development of the draft TEMP/measures for emerging projects.
- Engineering or Scientific degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience of Project acquisition projects requirements development and review in DOORS
- Ability to share knowledge with APS, Military and other industry personnel in T&E considerations for early capability lifecycle projects. Essential Qualification/Experience/Work Environment:
- Great stakeholder engagement skills - Attention to detail for resolving stakeholder comments and revision control with changes to requirements.
Desirable Qualification/ Skills/ Experience:
- DOORS qualification and CASG DOORS access to enable a quick start
- Task scoping, planning and scheduling skills.
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's