592 - Sustainment Contract Manager
|Job Title:||592 - Sustainment Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 11:31|
Procurement and Contracting Services on behalf of MTN Sustainment.
- Establish Contracts FMS Cases
- Plan and execute end-to-end procurement process to establish contracts and contract change proposals for support of designated equipment and/or software
- Obtain all necessary procurement approvals including Endorsement to Proceed, s23 approval submissions and contract approval
- Develop all Request for Tender documentation, including Statement of Work
- Undertake evaluation and negotiation
- Undertake contract management, including contractor meetings, reporting and performance management
- Eliciting repair and performance data for supported equipment
- Ensuring contractor compliance with all necessary authorisations/permissions, including export control, technical regulations, cryptographic and security requirement.
- Help obtain Contractor authorisations as required, including Third Party Retransfers, Technical Assistance Agreements, Defence Industry Security Program membership, technical regulatory permissions and Project permissions.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and contracting activities within the Defence environment
- Knowledge of Defence procurement policy and processes, including financial approvals
- Demonstrated experience in developing contracts using the ASDEFCON contract template suite
- Familiarity with regulatory and policy requirements, including export controls, Defence security requirements, Australian Signals Directorate requirements and technical regulatory requirements
- Understanding of FMS and experience in establishing/working with FMS cases
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's