Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:10|
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for managing packages of work, scheduling dependencies, documentation, data entry and providing administrative support. The Project Support Officer will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation’s electronic record-keeping system.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the tracking and reporting of team action items. Work cohesively with other project team staff in a program setting.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12-month contract, with possible extension options
Security Requirements: NV1 security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location: Brisbane or Canberra
For further information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's