IT Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:14|
Working closely with the Program Director and the Senior Executive - IT Service Delivery, the Senior Project Manager will take responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of projects, liaising with stakeholders from senior management to hands on delivery.
The Service Provider must deliver the following:
- Providing Senior Project Management services for projects
- Awareness of Australian Federal Government security requirements (ISM controls) is desirable.
- Managing internal IT and external ASIC relationships with relevant stakeholders, project personnel and business units
- Delivering projects on time, on budget to agreed scope
- Controlling the scope of the project to avoid unnecessary and/or unapproved changes
- Using ASIC's Project Management Methodology (PRINCE2) and SDLC
- Developing and maintaining project schedules using MS Project
- The selection criteria include the qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
The role is based Sydney with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 1 X 6 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's