|Job Title:||Information Security|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 11:12|
- The Information Security Adviser will:
- Assist in the development of a Security Risk Management Plan for the PRP to identify the appropriate controls for the ICT Systems delivered under the program.
- Provide advice to the PRP team regarding information and physical security requirements.
- Ensure that the PRP is able to meet any security-related accreditation across all projects and systems.
- Assist in the Development of Security Plans
- Assist in the Development of Standard Operating Procedures
Key Responsibilities include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Security, or related discipline
- Experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Information Security
- Physical Security
- security architecture
- Information Technology Security Advisor
- ICT Security Incident Management
- Information Technology Security Management
- Previous responsibility for advising complex ICT and infrastructure programs specifically relating to information and physical security
Location: Canberra or Brisbane
Position: Contract - SFIA 5
Clearance: NV1 required
For further information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902