|Job Title:||Network Design|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 11:09|
Our client is seeking a Network Design Manager for the development of architectures for complex Networks, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external, and internal customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Takes full responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
• Ensures that appropriate standards (corporate, industry, national and international) are adhered to.
• Within the project, manages the target design and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across projects within the sub-program.
• Lead the Solution Architecture development
• Liaise with external projects and stakeholders
• Liaise with force design/integration and other standards organisations
• Manage technical risk and issues
Location: Canberra or Brisbane
Position: Contract - SFIA 5
Clearance: NV1 required
For further information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's