Software Developer Level 4
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 13:46|
1. Develop and integrate complex programs using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments to achieve a well-engineered result
3. Contribute to the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes.
4. Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
5. Contribute to and support leadership efforts to improve engineering processes.
6. Identify system interdependencies and liaise with other system stakeholders to resolve conflict and coordinate integrated solutions.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)