Security Operations Analyst/SOC Engineer
|Job Title:||Security Operations Analyst/SOC Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 13:54|
Assist the Department in undertaking a Cyber Security Uplift program focused on the assessment and implementation of the Essential 8 ISM controls. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with system developers to implement capability, develop security use-case and implement these in the Splunk SIEM.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience - 30%
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience using Splunk, ingesting different log types, mapping data to the Common Information Model and developing and implementing technical use-cases - 30%
- Deep understanding of AWS infrastructure administration, including Security, deployment and management services - 20%
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies - 10%
- Demonstrated experience developing SOC documentation, including analyst playbooks and security use-cases - 10%
- Tertiary qualification in Cyber Security
- AWS Architecture Associate
The role is based Canberra with a 10 Month Contract with a possible extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 31 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information