UI Designer/Front End Developer
|Job Title:||UI Designer/Front End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 11:15|
We are seeking a UI Designer/Front End Developer with a passion for Agile delivery to join the Departments Digital Experience Design team.
As a UI Designer/Front End Developer, you’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world class government digital services.
You’ll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the department’s digital services landscape.
Skills and Experience Required:
Our ideal candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- Experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design practices
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive prototypes based on user research
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Experience in applying front-end development techniques to create interactive prototypes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong advocate for accessibility and WCAG2.1 requirement
- Experience in working in Agile is highly desirable
- Successful track record working in cross-functional teams
- Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 2 X 6 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 Aug 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's