|Job Title:||Data Tester|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 18:15|
This role is required for the ICT testing services, and shall contribute to the core Department program objectives of improved security, stability and resilience across the Departments ICT environment. Two (2) Testers are required to design and execute manual and automation test suites for the Data Platform project.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements;
- Contribute to the Departments test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation;
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and SME's to ensure testing requirements are documented and validated;
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.
- Work in an end to end integrated project teams environment using multiple delivery methodologies;
- Develop and continually improve our functional test automation frameworks;
- Identify environment and data requirements;
- Working collabarative with cross team and vendor development/ testing teams
Skills and Experience Required:
- Large-scale transformation project experience
- Enterprise integration platform experience with ESB, MFT, ETL, and API
- End to End Testing experience in an integrated environment
- Intermediate SQL scripting
- Australian Citizen
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain a Baseline security clearance.
- Experience using – ALM
- Test Automation Skills – JSON/Selenium (preferred).
- Experience in large data migration and transformation.
Location and Contract Term: This is a Melbourne based role. 1 October 2019 - December 2020. 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Tester - web-based application / agile (NV1)
Software Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator Cloud Infrastructure Private Cloud Team (TSPV)
Cyber Security Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)