|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 17:02|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Developing, testing, implementing and maintaining infrastructure as code definitions using Puppet;
- Updating existing puppet scripts and modules;
- Improving current use of Puppet;
- Training other staff in Puppet.
Specified Personnel will be required to provide the following and not be limited to:
- Puppet scripts and modules to automate server and service implementation in multiple environments;
- Documentation of all delivered and updated scripts and modules;
- Technical documentation of all code;
- Documentation of processes where modified or newly created.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in/with the following:
- Infrastructure as Code;
- Using Puppet to automate API gateway delivery and systems such as WSO2
- Demonstrated understanding of software development life cycles and software configuration management;
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of August 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information