|Job Title:||Business Analyst_2813793|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 18:00|
1. Engage with stakeholders across multiple agencies to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
2. Manage, articulate and map business requirements and processes in a manner that supports internal design and development activities; and/or strategic goals.
3. Lead discussions on business improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through process change or automation.
4. The creation and oversight of an implementation plan with regard to the capabilities outlined to close the gaps prior to going live.
5. Provide leadership in the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until November or until position is filled. Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's