Oracle Database Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle Database Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 16:48|
Oracle developer to work in an agile team.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Engage with stakeholders to define work packages/technical requirements for sprint planning.
- Design and implement maintainable solutions
- Provide and accept constructive feedback in code reviews
- Contribute to a positive collaborative team culture
Skills and Experience Required:
Required: A high level of skill and experience with:
- Oracle Database
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile team and engage with stakeholders
Highly Desirable: A high level of skill and experience with:
- APEX (APplication EXpress)
Desirable: Knowledge of:
- Data warehousing
- Data modelling
- Java Script
- Agile software development
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role and contract till 30 June 2020
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's