|Job Title:||Gateway Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 11:55|
Assist Gateway team in troubleshooting and managing Gateway Equipment and services such as Web Proxy, Email, Firewall, Sandbox, IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention / Detection System), Load Balancers (F5 – LTM, AFM, ASM, APM), VPN (IPSec, SSL), SFTP/FTP, SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), Routing & Switching (Cisco), Cloud Services (AWS and Azure), Operating systems such as Linux and Windows and DNS
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience of Gateway infrastructure such as Firewall, Proxy, Mail servers, DNS and VPN.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining IPS/IDS, SIEM, Central Log management.
- Demonstrated high-level experience of working with Server Load balancing using F5 and working with multiple operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cisco networking devices such as Routers and Switches and routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
- Provide face-to-face training for One Note and Office Pro Plus. Create and write user guides and tip sheets for Office Pro Plus
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information