Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect
|Job Title:||Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 12:42|
The Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect role will primary focus on Office 365 components of the Departments production cloud environment, where they will work alongside existing team members providing product advice and implementation of Office 365 services.
It is expected that the candidate will design, document and implement solutions for Microsoft Office 365, including Dynamics 365 (Online), SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and other O365 applications services. In addition the candidate will ensure correct administrative and security controls are in place abiding to the department security standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The candidate will have proven experience is designing and implementation of Office 365 and associated Azure components within an existing organization - 25%
- Demonstrated ability to transition existing on-premise Dynamics and SharePoint sites and services to Office 365 - 20%
- Demonstrated ability for the diagnosis and resolution of Office 365 and related azure components within an existing environment - 20%
- Ability to manage an Office 365 tenancy within an enterprise environment. Including SharePoint Online and Dynamics 365 (Online) - 15%
- The ability to produce well-formed design and operational documentation - 10%
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls - 10%
- Ability to automate Office 365 tasks via methods such as using Azure PowerShell.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with teams members and client stakeholders.
The role is based Canberra with a 9 Month Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
NV1 Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information