Compliance Assurance - Logistics
|Job Title:||Compliance Assurance - Logistics|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 14:14|
Seeking an Item Manager and an Inventory Controller.
The down-selected candidates will be integral members of a project team that continues to provide through life support to the Lead in Fighter. The role provides logistics services utilising Defence logistics system Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) to ensure compliance with Defence policy and adherence to the Electronic Supply Chain Manual (ESCM), rationalisation of assets and process and to complete the transition of logistics management from the Commonwealth to the Support Contractor under Stewardship arrangements.
The roles ensure assets and items are held in MILIS IAW Defence policy and accomplish transition of Commonwealth processes and procedures to Support Contractors including but not limited to Logistics Management, Supply Customer Account (SCA) Manager, Stocktake Management, Disposal, Business Process and Assurance Checks.
At this stage, the following opportunities have an end date of 13 Dec 19. Beyond this time, we expect that the roles will be given further extensions, subject to the maturity of the transition of inventory control to the Supporting Contractor. Please submit your response accordingly
Skills and Qualifications:
1. [essential] Completed a Technical Assessor or Logistics Assessor Course
2. [essential] An understanding of aeronautical item acceptance, management and disposal in accordance with the electronic Supply Chain Manual (eSCM)
3. [essential] Asset management experience
4. [essential] Knowledge of DLM responsibilities
5. [essential] Use of MC Catalogue
6. [desirable] APRO qualifications
7. [desirable] Access to/ability to access MILIS profiles to conduct Item Management
8. [desirable] Strong communicator with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
Serial 2. Inventory Controller Candidate Requirements include:
1. [essential] Prior experience in a Defence purchasing or warehouse environment
2. [essential] Access or ability to access MILIS including such profiles to conduct stocktaking and planning
3. [essential] An understanding of aeronautical item acceptance, management and disposal in accordance with the electronic Supply Chain Manual (eSCM)
4. [desirable] Strong communicator with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's