|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 17:35|
- Lead engagement with stakeholders to elicit and analyse security architecture requirements, and communicate progress on relevant activities.
- Author, review and communicate security architectures that are consistent with security and technology strategies, policies and standards.
- Document significant security and/or architectural decisions, including options analysis and accompanying recommendations, for consideration by senior decision-makers.
- Validate security requirements, ensure traceability to solution designs and configurations, and assess the security of proposed implementations.
- Develop capability gap analysis based on the differences between the current and target state architectures and provide recommendations.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end of August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's