|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 18:11|
- Design, develop and test software using C, C++, Python and other languages as required.
- Develop applications for platforms with constrained resources.
- Develop and integrate software using tailored solutions, including container-based and virtualised systems.
- Lead, contribute to and uphold a secure development and deployment lifecycle in partnership with engineering and support staff.
- Maintain and improve production systems, working with customers and other stakeholders to address issues identified in testing and operation.
- Ensure completion of software development tasks, document and manage any issues that arise.
- Develop, integrate and test software across different platforms and operating systems.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end of August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.