Test Engineer Level 3
|Job Title:||Test Engineer Level 3|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 08:11|
- Under direction from the Test Manager, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business, security and quality requirements.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of system security, quality, performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support engineering and technical staff in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
- Document test processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner. Ensure that procedures which involve specific technical knowledge or materials are documented sufficiently to meet testing quality standards.
- Support effective version and configuration management
- Ensure traceability between requirements, testing and test results.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra or Brisbane, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end of August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Test Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Test Manager – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Test Analyst (Baseline)