Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 18:38|
The Project Support Officer will play an active role in managing packages of work, schedule dependencies, project documentation, procurement, and providing administrative support. The PSO will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management, helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
- Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management.
- Assist with development and maintenance of key project artefacts, including the project schedule.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
- Assist with capturing and coordinating project tasks and actions.
- Assist with risk, issue and dependency management.
- Procure ICT-related goods and services.
- Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra or Brisbane, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until end of August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
IT Project Manager