CRM Dynamics 365 Specialist
|Job Title:||CRM Dynamics 365 Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 08:03|
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- As built solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics
- CRM solution development and implementation.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian CItizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required along with a valid Police Check (no older than 3 months)
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's