Test Analyst Channels
|Job Title:||Test Analyst Channels|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 19:25|
Seeking a Test Analyst Channels
A technical digital Test Analyst is required to support the Channels delivery stream within Robust. This role is required to provide ICT testing services for a secure digital platform, on which websites and portals for public and registered users will be delivered
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years in Testing
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Experience with Continuous Integration /Continuous Development, Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.
- Experience in software development in Selenium, SOAP UI
- Experience with ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Experience in software development in ALM, Jira, Confluence, Appium, CA Lisa, Rest, Protractor
- IT qualification.
- Security qualification
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
- Experience in security programs
The role is based Melbourne with a 16 Month Contract with 1 x 6 months extension option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen, a baseline security clearance will be desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's