Cyber Security Assessor
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Assessor|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 09:35|
As part of the Cyber Compliance and Assurance team, you will drive the implementation of the department’s system accreditation program to ensure all major ICT systems operate with continued authorisation. This will involve liaising with a number of technical teams and planning and conducting audits in accordance with Australian Government security standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Experience in conducting security assessments of ICT systems, including identification, analysis and evaluation of security risks
- Experience in preparing security documentation in support of ICT system certification and accreditation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services cloud security technologies
- Strong stakeholder engagement, analytical, and written and oral communication skills
Location and Contract Term: Immediate start and contrac till 30 June 2020. Canberra based role.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required (NV1 preferred)
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Cyber Security Architect
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
Cross Domain Security Engineer
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)