Test Analyst/Automation Tester
|Job Title:||Test Analyst/Automation Tester|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 10:22|
The successful candidate will work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment and contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server or mobile applications.
- Minimum 10 years testing experience (manual and automated)
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with testing of mobile applications.
The role is based Canberra or Queensland with a 10 Month Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Analyst (Baseline)
Test Leader (#720-1)
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)