TFS Dev-Ops specialist
|Job Title:||TFS Dev-Ops specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:06|
The duties include:
- Creating and managing TFS/Azure DevOps Services build and release definitions across large teams
- Creating & Maintaining PowerShell scripts to automate the CI build process
- Managing TFS/Azure DevOps Services agents including keeping software up to date while monitoring potential performance issues
- Managing Projects and ProjectCollections including Security Permissions
- Creating Git/TFVC source repositories
- Advising and solving complex build and release issues
- Assisting with TFS/Azure DevOps Reporting tasks inlcuding creating project dashboards, reporting services reports, as well as managing the data warehouse and analysis services
- Assisting with Interactive automation testing releases definitions
- Demonstrated experience with TFS/VSTS/Dev-Ops Services in a Government Environment using Microsoft Technology Stack.
- Strong understanding of the CI/CD automation pipeline, on premise and in the cloud.
- Experience in managing builds/releases in a large team environment.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting tasks.
- Application of and management of Industry Standard CI/CD Branching models for Enterprise Applications.
- Ability to work in a team, with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience and understanding of firewalls, load-balancers, general networking concepts, components and processes.
- Manage TFS/VSTS/Dev Ops Agents Both interactive and non-interactive.
- Strong understanding of Security Models
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 10 Month Contract.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information