|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 13:31|
The Project Manager is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a technical Information Communications and Technology project within a Program. The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects that are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Ability to manage project resources including the procurement of contracted services in accordance with procurement policy and legislation.
- Ability to proactively manage risks and issues and minimise the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project. Advise senior management on issues, provide solution options, and implement management decisions to resolve issues.
- Experience in planning and managing all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements analysis, system design, specification, testing, implementation and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities, including the preparation of status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Proven ability to deliver web-based capability will be highly regarded.
- Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process, Request for Tender processes, and contract management is desirable.
- Experience in developing acquisition strategies for future work is desirable
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 months contract extension options
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's