|Job Title:||React Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:49|
The React Developer would be responsible for developing technical project requirements and providing advice to the business analysts to ensure business requirements are feasible. The developer would also be required to provide estimates on how long development activities would take to deliver.
The React Developer would be building a modern web application primary used for reporting and analytics that would be consumed by all parts of the business. The developer would be required to learn about the businesses processes and translate these into dashboards and reports which enhances the businesses day to day operating needs.
The React Developer would also engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project. They would also ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and raise any blockers for discussion.
- Pickup identified work from the backlog for development.
- Attend sprint planning and be ready to provide workload estimates.
- Attend daily stand up meetings and be prepared to give work updates.
- Building a scalable web application using React.
- Write high quality code which adheres to the teams linting guidelines.
- Ensure all code is well documented.
- Ensure all code is well tested (unit, integration, regression, etc)
- Be prepared to have your code reviewed by other members of your team.
- Review the code of other members in your team.
- Ensure the code you write is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project.
- Ensure that all code you write is accessible (WCAG).
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows.
- Ensure all of the work you do is captured as updates in the backlog.
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
The role is based Sydney(Surry hills), Queensland (Chermside)or Victoria (Geelong) with a 12 Month Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information