Reporting Platform Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Reporting Platform Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 17:09|
The Business Analytics Platforms team is responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive reporting for the business. The Business Analyst would be responsible for engaging with business units to define their reporting and analytics requirements and transforming these into well documented user stories and acceptance criteria ready for the development team to pick up.
The Business Analyst would also regularly engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress of the project and manage expectations regarding any changes in scope. They would also ensure that the project is continuing to flow through the development pipeline and attempt to resolve any blockers.
The Business analyst would also work closely with the development team to ensure the project is adhering the identified requirements during development and any required documentation is produced prior to the release date.
- Facilitate meetings between the development team and business stakeholders to gather requirements for projects.
- Ensure the project requirements are documented in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Managing the stakeholder expectations and providing updates on the progress of projects.
- Working with the change team to ensure whole is business is provided with appropriate communications.
- Ensure projects are sufficiently documented for the development team to start work.
- Organise the backlog of work related to project and non-project deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document bugs in the platform.
- Provide input on the teams work practises to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
The role is based Sydney (Surry hills), Queensland (Chermside)or Victoria (Geelong) with a 12 Month Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's