|Job Title:||UI/UX Designer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 17:22|
The UI/UX designer would be responsible for all of the designs coming out of the Business Analytics Platforms team, over both of the platforms used for reporting.
The designer would be expected to work with the team to review the existing published reports with the goal of refining and improving the existing design. The designer would also be responsible for driving the design and user experience of all new projects which the team is building and will ensure that all projects have a consistent experience for the business users.
The designer would regularly engage with end-users to gather feedback on the design and experience and feed these learnings back into the design. The UI/UX designer has a key responsibility to ensure the designs and deliverables are accessible for people with disabilities.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Revise and update existing designs
- Test the design and experience with a variety of business users
- Liaise with business areas to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementation
- Conduct ongoing end-user research
- Provide design assets which the development team can integrate into the product
- Provide input on the teams work practises to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Competency with IT systems.
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Queensland (Chermside) with a 12 Month Contract
Security Clearance Required:
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information