Sourcing Support Officer
|Job Title:||Sourcing Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 11:50|
The Sourcing Support Officer will be the first point of contact for users of the Marketplace. You will provide first level support and advice to Marketplace users. You will respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues. This position plays an integral role in the assessment of new sellers who seek to join the Marketplace. Sellers are assessed for their commercial, technical and financial capacity as part of our value for money assessment process. This role also manages the associated seller assessment workflow within the team and the broader operations program. You will also provide support and advice to buyers to assist them to use the Marketplace effectively for their sourcing requirements. You will use your strong judgement to identify and escalate issues and matters to senior team members to ensure effective and timely resolution.
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- An ability to coordinate and manage a seller assessment workflow process.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
- An ability to use judgement when assessing user issues and to use your understanding of the working environment for effective outcomes to customer needs.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service
- Experience providing support in an agile environment.
- A genuine understanding of the Commonwealth procurement framework including the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation.
The role is based in Sydney or Canberra with a 6 Month Contract and 1 x 6 month extension option.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australia Citizen. A baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information