Interoperability Product Manager
|Job Title:||Interoperability Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:34|
The Department is looking for a high performing, experienced Product Manager. You will be a motivated self-starter with strong initiative, organisational skills and attention to detail who is comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. The successful Product manager will lead the Departments Interoperability Program. The program has three core streams of work:
1. Co-Leading the development of National API Design Standards
2. Improving the discovery and uptake of government APIs by creating a central API knowledge-base: API.GOV.AU
3. Exploring how a hybrid interoperability architecture can be achieved in the Federal Government ecosystem
Key activities will include:
• Stakeholder management across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions;
• Co-leading a National working group and leading a Federal Agency working group
• Workshop facilitation, synthesis and report writing; and
• Project management and reporting
Skills and Experience Required:
Demonstrated 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with exposure to large scale IT infrastructure management engagements
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of 9 September 2019 with contract till 31 December 2019. 1 x 6 month contract extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's