Program Governance and Assurance Manager
|Job Title:||Program Governance and Assurance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 11:19|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated Program Management experience in a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) environment.
2. Strong Project/Program Management skills with at least ten years of managing projects/programs.
1. In line with the Portfolio Governance framework, Develop, and implement the Program Delivery Governance and Assurance framework, which will enable organisational strategic objectives.
2. Develop, and implement governance and assurance artefacts to enable efficient and quantifiable reporting to the organisation’s Portfolio Management Office.
3. Author and present briefs to senior executives, to address program issues.
4. Liaise with senior business stakeholders on program level issues.
5. Develop and distribute monthly reports at the program level using project level reports as input.
6. Transfer skills and knowledge to personnel in relation to Governance and Assurance, Program Management, and Project Management.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until November or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's