Senior Software Developer - Front End
|Job Title:||Senior Software Developer - Front End|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 11:43|
The Department has launched the Cyber.gov.au website to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Senior Software Developer will work within an agile multi-disciplinary Capability Delivery team of Business Analysts, Software Developers and Testers to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience
- Experience producing detailed design documentation
- Experience in undertaking the full life cycle of a major development effort working with UXDs, BAs, architects, testers.
- Knowledge of regular expression
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in SASS
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript
The role is based in Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with possible 1 x 6 Months extensions.
Security Clearance Required:
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 August 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information