Project Support Officer Level 4
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 15:19|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated Program or Project Management knowledge and experience, including the ability to assist in the development of standard governance processes and plans. Program and/or Project Management Qualifications highly regarded.
2. Ability to deliver outcomes in a dynamic environment.
1. Contribute to key strategy and planning documentation with the aim to integrate geospatial data and services across the maritime, land and geospatial intelligence domains.
2. Undertake research and analysis to assist with the development of key strategies, planning and requirements documentation.
3. Contribute to the continued development of governance frameworks.
4. Assist in the development of risks and issues management as well as quality management and assurance.
5. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing standard operating procedures.
6. Work cohesively and flexibly in Integrated Project Teams and with the broader program team and stakeholder groups
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract plus 1 x 12 month extension option. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's