590 - Information Systems - Business Case Support
|Job Title:||590 - Information Systems - Business Case Support|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 10:02|
Required to support the business case development for Knowledge and Information Management across the Material Logistics Function (MLF). Supporting a project lead, the tasks will include: Undertaking research and analysis to inform the development of a strategy paper and ICT business cases. Supporting the development of a knowledge Management Framework for MLF. Facilitating stakeholder engagement and acquiring stakeholder support on proposed business cases. Implementing certain ICT artefacts and process improvement initiatives relating to Knowledge Management
Skills and Qualification:
- Computer Science degree or similar in a relevant technical discipline;
- Experience with Defence ICT projects and in the development of system architectures;
- Ability to share knowledge with APS and other industry personnel.
- Stakeholder engagement skills;
- Developing ICT architectural solutions and software cost modelling and implementation skills;
- Research, critical analysis and writing skills.
- Task scoping, planning and scheduling skills.
- Experience in SAP.
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's