Software Developer (Microsoft Technologies)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (Microsoft Technologies)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 16:05|
The Department is seeking an experienced developer to perform the following:
• Design and implement software solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform (most notably, Azure services, ARM templates, API, Service Fabric, Service Bus, Data Factory, Functions, Logic Apps and API Management)
• work in Azure DevOps, TFS, GIT, automated deployments
• Create SSIS packages to ETL data between databases, and develop SSRS (2017) reports
• Assist in integrating the Microsoft Azure middleware with the InRule Business Rules Engine
• Mentor and transfer knowledge to the APS development workforce
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience in creating SSIS packages to ETL data between databases, and develop SSRS (2017) reports.
Experience setting up and working with Test Driven Development.
Broad development experience in Microsoft Azure, .NET, C#, SQL Server and SSRS Report.
Experience working in Agile programs and projects.
Experience working with a Test Driven Development.
Experience working in Agile Development Model.
The developer should have a minimum of 8 years development experience.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of 1 October 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. Possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's