|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 14:48|
- Providing Business Analysis services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation and management of requirements, to support project delivery.
- Ensuring BA deliverables align to the standards and expectations set by the BA Capability team.
- Completing process analysis and design activities aligned with process standards as requested.
- Requirements owner for agreed projects within a delivery stream, representing the requirement intent and ensuring vendor deliverables trace and align to business requirements.
- Completing ad-hoc analysis and providing recommendations as requested.
- Building working relationships within the Departments program to enable successful delivery.
- Contributing to the alignment of the Infrastructure stream with other delivery streams and ensuring consistency with BA outcomes.
- Proactively identifying dependencies, risks and issues for the Project, and managing dependencies, risks or issues allocated to them aligned to the agreed framework.
- Working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders internal, and potentially external, to the Department.
- Proactively identifying insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- Supporting continuous improvement and working with the BA Capability team to implement improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of 7 years Digital Business Analysis experience.
- Experience eliciting requirements for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Experience supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through to Testing, Deployment and Transition to operations on digital projects.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning digital platform capabilities to support Security, Identity & Access, APIs, Product distribution, subscription and payments.
- Experience working in digital platforms for organisations distributing a range of products via the digital platform e.g. for individuals, small to medium companies and large corporate clients.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to adjust style and approach.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive and results driven.
- Experience in Agile, hybrid, or iterative waterfall methodologies.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 August.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's