Technical Specialist L4
|Job Title:||Technical Specialist L4|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 10:44|
In order to ensure the resources engaged under the contract with the CSimC Contractor are appropriate for delivery of Business Services to the ADSTC, the parties have agreed to develop a Joint Estimation Tool (JET) to monitor and manage business demand against available capacity.
This role will lead the definition and build of the JET with inputs from both the CSimC Contractor and ADSTC. The JET will be used to determine how many events can be supported with the available resources when year ahead demand planning takes place, and managing any amendments to the demand plan.
is key to performing the required business and requirements analysis as inputs to the development of the JET.
The Discovery and Demand Management Lead role will co-ordinate discovery activities for the team; business analysis of the Demand Management requirements, including Tiers of events, Simulation Evaluation Weighting, and Business Services; and lead the development of the JET. The candidate will be responsible for co-ordination of the design and planning modelling activities, selecting appropriate techniques and the correct level of detail for meeting assigned objectives. They will also obtain input from Defence and the Contractor SMEs and communicate results at key governance forums and to senior Project team members.
The role will also support the CSimC Contractor through the discovery phase in preparation for the development and transition of Business Services at Initial Operating Capability (IOC) in December 2020, and the subsequent changes throughout Transformation, through to Final Transformation Complete (FTC) in August 2022, to realise the final state of the Business Services.
The applicant will have an understanding and responsibility for the follow key disciplines listed below:
- · Understand the role of the SeCT in the delivery of collective training within the ADF
- · Basic understanding in the planning and delivery requirements and reviewing the outcomes of a SeCT Activity.
- · A depth of understanding and experience of Defence ASDEFCON process.
- · A good understanding of the interim Capability Lifecycle process
- · Understanding and interpretation of the Operational needs of the ADSTC
- · Experience in ADF collective training demand-related management involving a combination of live, virtual and/or constructive simulation collective training activities.
- · An understanding of the data requirements and planning phases of a SeCT Activities including:
- • the Requirements Gathering and Traceability process
- • content and requirements for planning meetings (IPC, MPC, FPC)
- • connectivity with C2 Systems (simulation stimulating C2 systems and C2 systems stimulating Simulations)
- • DISE composition specification
- · Ability to analyse, assess and review CSimC contractor deliverables and business processes related to DISTE and SeCT Activity Management, including Simulation EXCON Technical and Implementation (SETI) Planning across Plan Build Test Run.
- · An understanding of the effort requirements in the tasks and resources required to conduct a SeCT Activity for various levels (small, medium, large) of activity across the contested domains (Sea, Land, Air, Space, Cyber) and Services (Maritime, Land, Air and Joint)
- · Detailed understanding of DISE Architecture specification and DISE Component development.
- · Ability to analyse, assess and review CSimC contractor deliverables and business processes related to Demand Management and forecasting.
- · Manage risk and issues pertinent to the position
For additional information please contact Aaron Breban on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's